HARD SPOT INSPECTION TROLLEY - English -
Operating and Maintenance Instructions
adaptaed from: https://app.box.com/s/c6qfgtuhfg1yd2ottrfum98x8jmg7rn3
|Hard spot inspection trolley • PLAMAT-M •
Maintenance Instructions • V2.0
5.3 Calibration steps
After having summarized the calibration workflow in previous section, the calibration steps are given here:
> 3MA-X8 system is ready now.
- Move 3MA-X8-Trolley to OK-area of reference sample.
- Calibrate at least 10 points per channel as OK (green cloud).
- Move trolley and check material based signal variation.
material based signal variation is too high, system will inform
user/supervisor/expert,update calibration by calibrating further at
least 10 points.
- Move trolley to NOK-area of reference sample.
- Calibrate NOK-area (red cloud) and balance database (Number of NOK data has to be atleast 10 % of number of OK data).
Material based signal variation could lead to higher calibration effort in the beginning.
• Calibration data:
• Calibration data unbalanced:
• Calibration data balanced, NOK data > 10 % of OK data:
|ROSEN and IZfP Page 59 of